Our Training Center
Located in Kissimmee, Florida, Valencia College’s 17,000-square-foot Advanced Manufacturing Training Center is a facility owned by Osceola County and leased by Valencia College in partnership with the County. The center is designed to provide students with a real-world, hands-on manufacturing experience. It features classrooms with the latest in software simulation as well as practical training labs with industry-standard equipment to immerse students in their chosen specialization. With curriculum developed in collaboration with Central Florida manufacturers, the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center delivers state-of-the-art training for in-demand manufacturing careers.
Advanced Manufacturing Training Center Features
- Two smart-technology classrooms
- Four labs for hands-on training
- Machining lab: provides hands-on training in the manual and computer numerical control integrated machining processes.
- Assembly lab: focuses on soldering, wire harnessing, cabling and assembly of parts.
- Quality lab: covers inspecting the quality of parts, determining passes and rejects, and measure tolerances of inspection.
- Welding lab: houses 10 welding booths as well as the latest welding simulator for practice and support training.
- Conference room, workstations and administrative areas
- Student study lounge
- Tool crib for parts storage and inventory control
Some courses are also offered on our West Campus.
To schedule a tour, contact 407-582-8245.
1099 Shady Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Career Training and Academic Programs
Our programs provide short-term training and nationally-recognized industry certifications to prepare for careers in advanced manufacturing. We also offer opportunities for continuing education and degrees.