Valencia works with community, national, workforce and industry partners throughout the development and delivery of our Advanced Manufacturing programs. Our partners play a key role in the success of our programs and students. They contribute to curriculum planning, industry alignment, career counseling, job fairs, educational advising and funding.
Public Workforce System Partners
- CareerSource Central Florida, Inc.
- CareerSource Florida, Inc.
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Camaraderie Foundation
- City of Life Church
- Central Care Mission
- Central Florida Society of Women Engineers
- Community Vision
- Goodwill Industries of Central Florida, Inc.
- Heart of Florida United Way
- The Central Florida Disability Chamber of Commerce
- The Jobs Partnership of Florida
- Workforce Advantage Academy
- Amazon Hose and Rubber Company
- Central Florida Box Corp, Inc.
- Collins Manufacturing, Inc.
- Custom Metal Designs
- Hernon Manufacturing
- Lockheed Martin
- Machining Training Solutions (MTS)
- Manufacturing Association of Central Florida
- Manufacturers Association of Florida
- Martin Brower, LLC
- Metal Essence, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- Nautique Boat Co.
Partner with us.
Valencia is committed to meeting Central Florida’s manufacturing workforce needs thanks to the help of industry and community partners like you. Partnering with us is easy. Just call 407-582-5262 or fill out our partnership contact form and someone will be in touch to discuss the following opportunities.
Ways to partner:
- Help identify those in need of career training and match them to our programs
- Provide financial assistance to our students
- Join our Manufacturing Advisory Council to assist with curriculum development
- Visit the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center to provide feedback or learn about coaching our students
- Donate equipment
- Participate in a job fair and hire our students